Human Resource and Timekeeping Software
- Integrated Timekeeping and Employee Management
- Features complete Human Resource Administration
- Full cross
platform support for Macintosh and PCs, including mixed networks with some
users on Mac and others on PC.
- Learn more
about our Timekeeping functions by viewing our
Manual. This very brief document explains the premise of our
timekeeping functions and shows employees how to interact through their own
workstations. You may also download our
user manual. Or view our
brochure or see an Acrobat file with some sample screens and descriptions
of them (HRInfo.pdf).
Some Features of
Employee Management System
- A complete Human Resource database, tracking all
aspects of an employees file.
- Extensive HR management features;
- Records of promotions, raises, transfers, etc;
- Tracking of Employee reviews, and calculation of
future due dates;
- An Employee Review module to assist in preparing
- Tracking of attendance, vacation and sick days;
- Tracking of benefits and deductions;
- Tracking of Training and Certifications;
- Tracking of OSHA incidents.
- Supports an unlimited number of employees, with each
having unlimited numbers of entries for training, reviews, phone numbers, etc.
- Supports addition of employee photograph to data
file, as well as digitized records of W-4s, I-9s, etc.
- Includes module to track job applicants.
- Time and attendance, mandatory breaks, productivity
tracking. Monitor your payroll costs during each hour of operation.
- See at a glance any employees attendance
- Supports two jobs for each employee, at different
hourly rates of pay.
- Supports fiscal weeks, which start on other than
- Calculates overtime.
- Reports on payroll costs by department, office, or
- Job costing, with each employee identifying project
codes or cost accounting entries.
- Password security, with multiple levels of access.
- Extensive reporting capability.
Ease of use:
- Supports mouse use, with easy buttons, checkboxes,
pop up menus, etc.
- Pop up menus are easily customizable by the user.
- Multi-user and multi-platform capable
(works on Windows and Macintosh).
- Supports multiple offices or
locations across the country..
- Network and remote access capable.
- Directly export payroll data to Paychex,
ADP, and other payroll service providers via modem.
- Updates and tech support direct to your computer, using remote access technology.
- Support for bar code readers, mag card swipes and
Hand Recognition Technology, as well as direct keyboard entry from each
- Customization for each user is available. Have unique
needs? Call us.
- 24 hour/365 days a year toll-free phone support.
- Many more features than can be listed here.
specifications and hardware requirements.
|Single User Package
|Multi-user-with 5 seats
|Server-with 10 seats
Top of Page